Answer the five multiple choice questions – choose one answer per question.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Click on View Questions below to find the correct answers highlighted in green and the incorrect answers highlighted in pink.
(When you complete this Session you will be able to download a PDF document of all the questions and answers.)
1. How can social problems be distinguished from economic problems?
2. How can we identify social problems?
3. How does the way social scientists understand social groups differ from other public commentators?
4. What assumptions might social policy researchers want to test that are often discussed in relation to the poor?
5. In what way does social research undertaken by social policy commentators seek to influence society?