0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Click on View Questions below to find the correct answers highlighted in green and the incorrect answers highlighted in pink.
(When you complete this Session you will be able to download a PDF document of all the questions and answers.)
1. Once submitted, students can change their mind on their Firm and Insurance choices before the UCAS deadline?
2. Students have one Firm choice and two Insurance choices.
3. There is no point going to an Open Day if you can just go to an Applicant Visit Day.
4. There is no advantage in confirming Firm and Insurance choices early.
5. An Insurance choice university must have lower grade requirements than a Firm choice.