Answer the seven multiple choice questions – choose one answer per question.
0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Thank you for submitting your answers.
(When you complete this Session you will be able to download a PDF document of all the questions and answers.)
1. Are assaults on the sports pitch treated the same under criminal law as those carried out off the pitch?
2. Is it correct that the law relating to the European Union has no relevance to sports played within the UK?
3. Only sports participants who take part in cycling or athletics are subject to anti-doping provisions.
4. What is the definition of a contract?
5. There are very few specific acts of parliament regarding Sports Law. The main ones cover the following area:
6. Why has there been a vast increase in the amount of sports law related legal cases brought in recent years?
7. The EU case of Bosman held that: