0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Click on View Questions below to find the correct answers highlighted in green and the incorrect answers highlighted in pink.
Click here to download a PDF document of all the questions and answers.
1. The maximum universities in England and Wales can charge is £9,250 per year.
2. If you want to go to university, you need to be able to afford the fees before you go and pay them up front.
3. Some students can access extra financial help if they are on a low income, are disabled or have children.
4. Low interest student loans will only cover the tuition fees.
5. Repayment of loans depends on whether you are working or not.
6. Bursaries and scholarships are available from universities.
7. Students often work part time while they study.