Answer the 10 multiple choice questions – choose one answer per question.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Click on View Questions below to find the correct answers highlighted in green and the incorrect answers highlighted in pink.
(When you complete this Session you will be able to download a PDF document of all the questions and answers.)
1. Usually, who owns the copyright of a photograph?
2. When do you take a photograph and not own the copyright?
3. If a photographer is paid by a client to take some photographs does the photographer:
4. If someone sells a photograph without permission is this:
5. Which of these is not a reason to register your photograph?
6. If you want to use the work of another person which of the following should you not do?
7. Which of the following are reasons for marking your work?
8. Which of the following is not a copyright notice?
9. Which of the following is not necessary to include in a copyright notice?
10. Which of the following matters when registering your photographs?