Answer the five multiple choice questions – choose one answer per question.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Thank you for submitting your answers.
(When you complete this Session you will be able to download a PDF document of all the questions and answers.)
1. Is the English legal system a common law or civil law system?
2. Which legal principles have been developed as part of the common law?
3. Which country in the list below has a civil law legal system?
4. What are the main sources of law in the English legal system (as of July 2016)?
5. What do lawyers use to research the law in cases decided by the courts?