0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
Click on View Questions below to find the correct answers highlighted in green and the incorrect answers highlighted in pink.
(When you complete this Session you will be able to download a PDF document of all the questions and answers.)
1. Ever since I was a child, I really loved to read. My favourite books were written by Roald Dahl and I dreamt of being a writer.
2. Having studied psychology for two years, I have grown fond of the subject and I am keen to expand my knowledge at university. In particular, I am drawn to developmental psychology. This is partially due to the fact that my younger brother has autism. It intrigued me that his cognitive/social processes differed to my own and I would be enthusiastic about exploring cognitive processes such as these further.
3. In particular, I enjoyed studying Nazi Germany and the rise of Hitler as these events have shaped the society that we live in today.
4. One day I had a dream that I was a lawyer. I had been to law school and been a success. I climbed the education and experience ladder and I had made it. I woke up from that dream keen to chase it.
5. I chose classics because of my keen interest for a broad range of subjects that are significant to our culture. If I successfully made it to your university I’m sure I would have a classic time.